Make your visit extra special, animal experiences are unique.
They last for half an hour and you can choose to meet meerkats or birds of prey.
Your experience will include:
- Entry into the Park for you
- An introductory briefing by one of our animal keepers
- Going into an animal enclosure
- Coming face to face with the animals
- 10% discount in our gift shop
- The opportunity to ask our keepers any questions you may have.
Please note your family member/friend will not be able to join you in any of the enclosures, if they would like to take photographs this is allowed.
The park Meet & Greet experience is available for adults and children over the age of 7 years old, however children between the ages of 7 to 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent/guardian.
Meet & Greets cost £18 for one person or £36 for two people to take part (inc. VAT). The maximum number of people that can take part in a Meet & Greet is six.
Book now by calling 01262 673653 or arrive early for limited places.
Daily times for Meet & Greets
Meerkats – 1430hrs – dependant on availability
Birds of Prey 0930hrs – dependant on availability
To make a booking over the phone please call our Experiences Team directly on 01262 673653 or email email@example.com for more information. Gift vouchers are also available.
Regrettably certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies.. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact Bridlington birds of prey and animal park for advice before purchasing.
Cancellations and Amendments
Please note that we have a no refund policy for all experiences at Bridlington Animal Park. If you wish to rearrange or cancel your experience please see our policy below.
- Changes made up to 1 weeks prior to the experience date incur no change and can only be made once.
- No changes to the date are allowed less than 1 week before the experience.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your experience date, you will be placed on a cancellation list and will be given the opportunity to rebook onto a date in the future should someone else cancel or not attend their experience
If you need to rearrange or cancel your experience please contact our experiences team directly on 01262 673653. If no one is available to take your call please leave a message with your name, contact number and a brief explanation and we will call you back as soon as possible.