Make your visit extra special with one of our unique animal experiences.
Your experience will include:
- Entry into the Park for you
- An introductory briefing by one of our animal keepers
- Going into the owl enclosure
- Coming face to face with the owls
- The opportunity to ask our keepers any questions you may have.
Please note your family member/friend will not be able to join you in any of the enclosures. If they would like to take photographs this is allowed.
The park Meet & Greet experience is available for adults and children over the age of 7 years old, however, children between the ages of 7 to 15 years old must be accompanied by a spectating parent/guardian.
Regrettably, certain guests will be unable to take part including people with relevant phobias or known allergies. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate those with a disability or learning difficulty, due to practicality and health and safety this cannot always be achieved; please contact Bridlington Animal Park for advice before purchasing.
Cancellations and Amendments
Please note that we have a no refund policy for all experiences at Bridlington Animal Park. If you wish to rearrange or cancel your experience please see our policy below.
- Changes made up to 1 week prior to the experience date incur no charge and can only be made once.
- No changes to the date are allowed less than 1 week before the experience.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations. If you wish to cancel your experience date, you will be placed on a cancellation list and will be given the opportunity to rebook onto a date in the future should someone else cancel or not attend their experience
If you need to rearrange or cancel your experience you can do so online once your booking has been made. Alternatively, you can contact our experiences team directly on 01262 673653. If no one is available to take your call please leave a message with your name, contact number and a brief explanation and we will call you back as soon as possible.